Home » » Entertainment › ‘America’s Got Talent Live’ announces tour including Season 8 winner Kenichi Ebina - ( J44P44NN )

Entertainment › ‘America’s Got Talent Live’ announces tour including Season 8 winner Kenichi Ebina - ( J44P44NN )

BURBANK, Calif —

SYCO Entertainment and FremantleMedia on Thursday announced the full tour line-up for the upcoming “America’s Got Talent Live” tour which kicks off in York, Pennsylvania, on Sept 29. Headlining the tour will be Season 8 winner Kenichi Ebina who mesmerized America with his unique dance performances that combine illusions, mime, special effects, sound, light and video.

“I still can’t believe I won ‘America’s Got Talent,’” said Ebina. “Being a part of Season 8 at Radio City Music Hall was so much fun, and I can’t wait to take my act on the road and perform live for the fans who voted for me from their homes across America.”

Business Wire



YOUR COMMENT

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe our Youtube
Subscribe me on RSS